VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

61 - 73 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
25,084 Posts
The best way you can help out is to have a chat with any new people you see and remind them its a public road and to be safe, or any people that need a reminder;) See you soon!
I already bribed the weatherman. so everything should turn out better than expected :)

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Sounds good... hopefully it'll be an incident free year this year.

food drive this year?? my wife and i brought 4 grocery bags of stuff last year... i know theres lots to do and going on... didnt see info on it.... because the .:Rbq is free/sponsored it should be mandatory for everyone to bring at least 1 item to show our love and support...

·
Registered
25,084 Posts
Sounds good... hopefully it'll be an incident free year this year.

food drive this year?? my wife and i brought 4 grocery bags of stuff last year... i know theres lots to do and going on... didnt see info on it.... because the .:Rbq is free/sponsored it should be mandatory for everyone to bring at least 1 item to show our love and support...
You the man. I did not put one together this year

If you would like to bring something you can always drop it off at the food pantry in Robbinsville. :heart:

https://www.mannafoodbank.org/where-to-get-help/food-finder-results/page/7/

·
Registered
152 Posts
Well looks like im going to have an almost full car.. Cousin was coming down with me is having car issues (E36) and wont be ready in time.. i felt bad tell him to pound sand and his friends car might fall apart before we get out of CT.. so him and his buddy will be riding along with me and my brother.. Should make it a fun 13 hour trip..

So if you see the clown car with CT plates.. thats me.. :D

61 - 73 of 73 Posts