VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
8,721 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys i was thinking either this weekend or next weekend us woodbridge/dale city/dumfries folks could get together for a few rounds of bowling at either amf (near the taco bell right off minnieville and that other road (cant think of it off the top of my head) or the bowl america?near rt1..i cant make it till after 1 on saturdays (because of work)...

·
Registered
14,609 Posts
Re: woodbridge/dale city/dumfries bowling (DNDubb)

i can possibly do it too, havent bowled in a while. last time we bowled at amf and it was a blast. im not good since I play like once in 6 months!

·
Registered
14,609 Posts
Re: woodbridge/dale city/dumfries bowling (68redbug2000jetta)

I dunno, do you want to do it during the day and find a time slot when there is no league bowling or at friday or saturday night when that disco funk thing starts?

·
Registered
8,721 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Re: woodbridge/dale city/dumfries bowling (BiH)

what time do that day slots run?i dont usually get out of work till after 2 oclock from work (including dropping my buddy off from work n all)....maybe this saturday night?let me know folks

·
Registered
14,609 Posts

I have no idea really. I was gonna try to get into the bowling a bit more but just never found the time. I have my own gear too, just have to redrill the damn ball I think my fingers got fat a bit!

friday and saturday after 10 is a disco funk night or wahtever they call it. kinda cool, mostly teens and younger people that dont really care about scores. we had fun one time in there!

·
Registered
14,609 Posts

I never really know what im doing on weekends, its always a last minute thing so I cant really commit 100% but I will try to come out. I will need a ride tho' I still have 6 weeks left or so.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.