VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Is it a jetta carrot? I think we just had the one from our shop towed...if so...its not worth 70$- woops i just re-read that it was white...never mind..congrts man I wanna c it!

Modified by Cargoddess at 3:59 PM 2-12-2004

·
Registered
3,287 Posts
Re: (HelKat)

Quote, originally posted by HelKat »
Mmmm, I like Carrots...
Jetta Carats are cool too....

What an azzhole. I think someone is having
withdrawals...

·
Banned
936 Posts
Re: (golfkart)

Quote, originally posted by golfkart »

What an azzhole. I think someone is having
withdrawals...

nah, she's just pointing out the obvious.

·
Registered
8,914 Posts
Re: (Darren_1303)

nice man!! i wanna see it! i'm helping someone plan some stuff out there so hopefully i should be out there soon again! and i'll help ya start the swap out too! mmmm....A1s

wanna get my rocco??
hehe!

·
Registered
5,176 Posts
Re: (Darren_1303)

Quote, originally posted by Darren_1303 »
Dude! Let's see some pics!

What are you going to do to it, engine/suspension wise?

man.. get it cleaned out, and you might be in luck.. diesel blocks can take a lot..

·
Registered
209 Posts
I get to see it tonight (Assuming he had it towed home by now) ...man I got into a fender bender today...some old guy came around aa blinde corner in a parkin lot as i was backing out....going too fast...so i ended up hittin his back fender....2300 of damage the dealership said...oh and my insurance hasn't been instated yet. So...im screwed. On a good note: NO damage to my car...grade A german steel I'll tell ya what.

·
Registered
209 Posts
damn....Well...that's okay...you'll all be in awe of my way tuned vw any how...*has aftermarket heavy ass american racing wheels..they came with the car*

1 - 20 of 29 Posts