VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
  • Mwerks and Fourtitude have rejoined VWVortex. For more info, see this thread.

1 - 20 of 158 Posts

·
Registered
5,556 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Disorganized very late judging very late awards and I thought this was a vw Audi show not an all euro show. To the owner in the BMW wagon we get it you have too many speakers you don't need to blow everyone's ears out all day with your **** music. Also this show was very expensive almost the price of waterfest. This is the last show n go I'll ever attend

·
Registered
5,556 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Judging
If you had stock wheels and stock suspension in a modified class you won

·
Registered
5,556 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Unattended tents went flying and damaged a few cars

·
Registered
5,556 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
what really irritated me was the DJ and the BMW with the 30 speakers in the back. Between both of them blasting their music (which wasn't very good at all anyway) I could not hear myself and found myself having to yell at people to talk to them.

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
...perhaps someone should have asked the BMW dude to be a bit more respectful of his neighbors and turn his music down after a couple songs, I'm sure that if he or she were approached respectfully he or she would have complied :beer:

I thought the turnout was huge compared to sng's of recent years...lots of Audi which is always a welcome sight, and althought I didn't get to see any drag racing, I heard a lot of fast cars...I had fun :thumbup: :)

·
Registered
5,556 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I don't think any BMWs should of been in the show area unless they were vendor cars, its called
VW Audi Show N Go

·
Registered
14,204 Posts
I don't think any BMWs should of been in the show area unless they were vendor cars, its called
VW Audi Show N Go
also saw a mustang and an sk2 :screwy:

music was so annoying, i hate all those speakers

i just go to hangout with friends i dont see often honestly :thumbup:

·
Registered
5,556 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
50 dollars is expensive for a driver/car and passenger to enter and show their vehicle.

I pay 60 for waterfest and I get 2 days

show spectating should be 10 dollars like it has been over the years

seems like ever since german squad ended the show has gone down hill and gets worse and more expensive over the years

done with this show. Spring and Fall :thumbdown:

·
Registered
16,206 Posts
I had a great time. didn't think it was that bad. but, then again I didn't care about being judged or winning a trophy. I just went to get sick pics of my whip, yo.

but, for real, they need to get rid of the dj, so annoying..

·
Registered
14,204 Posts
50 dollars is expensive for a driver/car and passenger to enter and show their vehicle.
:
damn even the passenger is 25$ to enter if youre showing your car?! :screwy:

·
Registered
5,556 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I had a great time. didn't think it was that bad. but, then again I didn't care about being judged or winning a trophy. I just went to get sick pics of my whip, yo.

but, for real, they need to get rid of the dj, dat **** gay.
if the show was like 10 or 15 bucks to show like all of the better shows on the east coast, ok who cares about placing or whatever, but for 30, I only stayed the whole show to get my money's worth

·
Registered
16,206 Posts
I got my money's worth by going to hang out with all of my friends that I don't get to see every week. sounds like you are going for all the wrong reasons.

·
Registered
5,556 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I got my money's worth by going to hang out with all of my friends that I don't get to see every week. sounds like you are going for all the wrong reasons.
agree with you there that its good to see friends that I only see at shows and such,

but they just took forever to judge and announce the winners, it really just amazes me that the cars in my class that deserved to place didn't even friends with nice cars in other classes did place.

·
Registered
16,206 Posts
agree with you there that its good to see friends that I only see at shows and such,

but they just took forever to judge and announce the winners, it really just amazes me that the cars in my class that deserved to place didn't even friends with nice cars in other classes did place.
they are always late at any of the shows there. waterfest/show n go. I learned that after my second time going to one of them. and the judging at those shows sucks as well.

by the way, way to ignore me when I yelled your name. :p

1 - 20 of 158 Posts