VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

· Registered
3,883 Posts
Re: WORST type EVER, repost? i dont care (rbloedow)

For the people that will read this post after the article was edited.
Quote, originally posted by yahoo news »
and all signs are that Asian automakers plan to carve out a ****** piece of the lucrative truck segment(AFP/Jeff Haynes)

· Registered
9,045 Posts
Re: (raycer)

Quote, originally posted by raycer »
someone shoulda took a screenshot

Someone did...

Right-click on this link and select 'Copy Shortcut...' then paste it into a new browser window to see the full page.
Hardly shameful, just a really unfortunate typing error one would have to assume, along with some horrible proof reading of course.
>8^)
ER
P.S.: I'm not intending on offending anyone, and if it does, feel free to remove it.

Modified by Peloton25 at 1:06 AM 1-8-2004

· Registered
4,409 Posts
Re: (Peloton25)

Quote, originally posted by Peloton25 »

Someone did...

Right-click on this link and select 'Copy Shortcut...' then paste it into a new browser window to see the full page.
Hardly shameful, just a really unfortunate typing error one would have to assume, along with some horrible proof reading of course.
>8^)
ER
P.S.: I'm not intending on offending anyone, and if it does, feel free to remove it.

Modified by Peloton25 at 1:06 AM 1-8-2004

haha.. LOL LOL LOL
someone typed N instead of B...That could be one expensive typo.

· Registered
14,854 Posts
Re:

Occasionally, you see something like this on the online news services. CNN.com is the one I've seen it most on. Anything from how scientists adjust the atomic CLOCK (remove L) to removing poisonous GAS (remove G, add S), I've seen some that are just plain odd-sounding if you read them.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.