VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
5,209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so i jus realized i never started a thread to document my transformation of my 2014 gli blanca:banghead: well kinda pointless to keep typing so heres pics
thats before day 1 :laugh:

·
Registered
5,209 Posts

·
Registered
328 Posts
Nice looking car! Can u post the link to the dead pedal you bought? And how did u install it?

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
More info on what was done in regard to the red on the grill please. How tough to get it to look really good? I'm quite 'handy' but i'm not so much into tedious crafty things, because I have the handwriting and motor skills of a toddler HA :facepalm:

·
Registered
5,230 Posts

Not my thing, but if you like it, do you boo boo

·
Registered
5,209 Posts

·
Registered
335 Posts
I just saw your car at FixxFest on Saturday. My wife and I were walking around and we walked past you're car and I was like, wait, I know this car. I was hoping you were going to post again so I could tell you (Without having to sift through everything). I'll admit I was not a fan of the hydrodipped pieces when I first saw the pictures on here, but they do not do it justice. It looks great in person! The Lug Covers are a nice touch too. :thumbup::thumbup:

·
Registered
5,209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I just saw your car at FixxFest on Saturday. My wife and I were walking around and we walked past you're car and I was like, wait, I know this car. I was hoping you were going to post again so I could tell you (Without having to sift through everything). I'll admit I was not a fan of the hydrodipped pieces when I first saw the pictures on here, but they do not do it justice. It looks great in person! The Lug Covers are a nice touch too. :thumbup::thumbup:
thank you sir for the kind words, it does look totally different in person i felt the inside was so bland , plus being a vet myself and the colors work well too.:beer:

·
Registered
159 Posts
bought the grill on ebay lol 80.00 shipped for oem grill with red stripes and gli badge on it
Awesome, Ive seen that one on there. Thought about pulling the trigger 1000X. Can that GLI gemblem be taken on/ off? I have a badge over lay on mine so Id want to use my emblem... and was the quality ok otherwise?

1 - 20 of 32 Posts