·
Registered
2,011 Posts
Yes absolutely yes.

·
Registered
2016 GTI SE 6MT, 2021 Audi S4 Premium
1,386 Posts
The ID.3 looks great but the GTX version has to be quicker than 0-60 in 5.8-6.0 seconds. Maybe they don’t want to step over the GTI but compared to other EV’s, it leaves something to be desired as a hot hatch.

·
Registered
771 Posts
Eventually. Really digging the Buzz Camper though. But if the Buzz is simply too much money then yeah, I'd definitely go with one of these when the time comes. Range, charging and infrastructure here are still too far off from making any EV work for me. So see where we are in about 10 years or so.

·
Registered
7,100 Posts
Yes, if it has a 400 mile range and I can recharge in 5 minutes like my internal combustion vehicle.

Or 400 mile range where I can just charge it once per week like how much I refill my internal combustion vehicle.

·
Registered
2016 GTI SE 6MT, 2021 Audi S4 Premium
1,386 Posts
Yes, if it has a 400 mile range and I can recharge in 5 minutes like my internal combustion vehicle.

Or 400 mile range where I can just charge it once per week like how much I refill my internal combustion vehicle.
How are you getting 400 miles range? I can't go past 275-300 miles on my Mk 7 GTI.

·
Registered
771 Posts
How are you getting 400 miles range? I can't go past 275-300 miles on my Mk 7 GTI.
You should be able to get close to 400 on the highway if you drive conservatively (good luck lol) - I get that in my Alltrack and its quite doable. 300-325 miles is what I typically get combined.

·
Registered
8,752 Posts
I'd definitely be interested. But probably 3-5 years from now to be serious. Might be perfect timing.

·
Registered
771 Posts
EVs are the future - get yourself one last manual and enjoy the drive while you can 😁

1 - 20 of 25 Posts