VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got the package from Canada Post.... My Hella DE fogs came in for the Jetta this afternoon.... and just got Michelin Pilot Alpin snows on my car.... the tyres are fantastic.. and the fogs..... wow... they're cool!!!
post up pictures when i get the chance!

·
Registered
6,168 Posts
Re: WOW!!! New Toys! (howing)

tyres... damn canadian!

I was lookin at those Hellas for my jetta too, my wife says, "why do you need fog lights? We never have fog!"

·
Registered
922 Posts
Re: WOW!!! New Toys! (JayDub)

quote:[HR][/HR]tyres... damn canadian!

I was lookin at those Hellas for my jetta too, my wife says, "why do you need fog lights? We never have fog!"
[HR][/HR]​
She's got a point.

·
Registered
6,168 Posts
Re: WOW!!! New Toys! (Tyler Durden)

Certainly does... which is why I may opt for the in.pro mirror covers since my we todd did self smacked it on the side of the garage door trim.

·
Registered
163 Posts

You'll love the micro de foglights, I was in the GB from Rapid Parts. They look and work great! http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

·
Registered
2,665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Re: WOW!!! New Toys! (Return of the Jetta)

how much was the lights from Rapid Parts? I got mine for $198US from PGPerformance... when they had the special.
These are pretty complicated to hook up... anyone got detailed instructions and pictures?
BTW: "tyres" was from my good'ol British english back in the days I was in UK, I'm still trying to keep my british accent goin.... girls dig it!

·
Registered
6,168 Posts
Re: WOW!!! New Toys! (howing)

hahaha I've got friends in Slough and London, I constantly make fun of their accents, and they make fun of mine.

·
Registered
2,665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

not to offend anyone... but 'em... if you think Canadian english is bad, try Texas english..... they really destroyed the language...

I should post pics of my car... it seems like none of u really know my existence.. i've been posting so much here....
*grabbing digicam*

1 - 8 of 8 Posts