VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Crazy as it seems, this place has had A serious face lift since Ive last been on here! Its only been like six months!! Well anyways, how has everyone been? I kinda wanna see how long it takes for people to put two and two together....Is Deriek(the salty one) still on here, or Eddie(spooled)? We'll see I guess.
E

·
Registered
32,034 Posts
Re: Wow...the Vortex has gone thru some changes...... (MR. E)

quote:[HR][/HR]Is Deriek(the salty one) still on here, or Eddie(spooled)? [HR][/HR]​
No. The Salt ran away with the spool
They now live happily ever after in a B5 woody wagon (de-chromed of course)

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
Re: Wow...the Vortex has gone thru some changes...... (Silly_me)

quote:[HR][/HR]Is Deriek(the salty one) still on here, or Eddie(spooled)?
No. The Salt ran away with the spool
They now live happily ever after in a B5 woody wagon (de-chromed of course)
[HR][/HR]​
...draggin lip on 20x13's

·
Registered
1990 Chevrolet Hatchback
36,950 Posts
Re: Wow...the Vortex has gone thru some changes...... (MR. E)

quote:[HR][/HR]Is Deriek(the salty one) still on here, or Eddie(spooled)? We'll see I guess.
E[HR][/HR]​
You might want to try the MkIII forum...Derek is now sporting a Passalt (the Jetta with the Corrado deck is history) and Eddie made himself an A3 2 door Jetta. Derek is still a moderator in there though.

·
Registered
12,101 Posts
Re: Wow...the Vortex has gone thru some changes...... (A4Jetta)

yah Salty is sporting a Passat Wagon, here soon, and eddie has one of two 2 door jetta in the country...so check out the Pacific NW forum, they are both always there....welcom back MR. E.......what do you drive by the way

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Re: Wow...the Vortex has gone thru some changes...... (Euro Flavor)

It feels good to be back! I can see that under it all the vortex is still the same. As for what I drive, well It always been VW, but my newest addition to my driving experience is A 2002 GLS GTI 1.8T. Its a black on black 5 speed screemin pimp! Its pretty clean except for the fesh key scratchs that some local punk thought might look good on the hood, its all good though, my roommate does mad carbon fiber and fiberglass works so he's gonna hook me up with a fresh carbon fiber hood.All in all I love my car, its sittin on 18s and hopefully will be sitting a bit lower pretty soon as well. Hey, Ashland Si, we should hook up for Medfords weak ass street drags, there nothing to compare to Portlands street scene but it give me a chance to let the hair down !! Cartman...come on buddy, I know you can put two and two together.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Re: Wow...the Vortex has gone thru some changes...... (Rook)

Hmmm.... well it seems that we meet again, Mr. Terril. I have to say that of all people to put it together, I didnt think it would be you. Obviously we've made an everlasting impression on one another. At any rate the past is the past, and I strongly believe that it should stay there. Are you still driving the Corrado?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.