VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Looking for 18" wheels for my mk1 Audi TT (5x100). Something along the lines of BBS RC or other BBS style mesh wheels. Must be 18's, would prefer either no tires or brand new tires on them no in between unless the price reflects it. I do have the stock 17" fat fives on the car that will be available for a partial trade or for sale outright if I find a set for the car. Located 45 min north of Philly, willing to travel a few hours in any direction. No set budget, will depend on the tire situation.

I don't check the forum that often so pm with what you have as I'll get an email notification that way

·
Registered
27 Posts
Looking for 18" wheels for my mk1 Audi TT (5x100). Something along the lines of BBS RC or other BBS style mesh wheels. Must be 18's, would prefer either no tires or brand new tires on them no in between unless the price reflects it. I do have the stock 17" fat fives on the car that will be available for a partial trade or for sale outright if I find a set for the car. Located 45 min north of Philly, willing to travel a few hours in any direction. No set budget, will depend on the tire situation.

I don't check the forum that often so pm with what you have as I'll get an email notification that way
Messaged you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.