VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
  • Mwerks and Fourtitude have rejoined VWVortex. For more info, see this thread.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I'm currently swapping a g60 into my mk2 gti and am in need of ac lines and radiator and hoses. Thanks in advance. Neil

·
Registered
470 Posts
I'm not as experienced as some on this forum but I restored the AC back in my Corrado from much of it being removed. My son has a MK2 GTI, I think you cannot use the Corrado parts in the GTI since the front is not as long as the Corrado. I think you will need Golf Rally parts.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm not as experienced as some on this forum but I restored the AC back in my Corrado from much of it being removed. My son has a MK2 GTI, I think you cannot use the Corrado parts in the GTI since the front is not as long as the Corrado. I think you will need Golf Rally parts.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That’s good illness to have. Thanks for the comment. Good looking pic of your g60 there. This pic #14 is what I was told I needed. Thoughts?
1609971983087.jpeg

·
Registered
12,809 Posts
Yea, #14 is the line that wraps around over the trans, rear of the engine to the expansion valve. Different from Mk2 to clear the Charger and Airbox. If you are not running the Stock G60 Airbox, then you can get away with just that line.

I have one BTW if you want. $50 shipped CON US for #14 DM me if interested, I have lots of G60 parts.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts