VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
  • Mwerks and Fourtitude have rejoined VWVortex. For more info, see this thread.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I am looking for a 2000 (or similar years that parts interchange) Passat parts car.
Looking for following specs
GLX, V6
engine code: ATQ
Manual

I'm in the Puyallup area, but willing to travel

Thanks

J

·
Registered
44 Posts
J: I've got a 2000 Passat GLX wagon, manual, silver for sale, 289,000 miles, in excellent condition with excellent interior (perfect, no tears in the leather seats), excellent carpets, ceiling, CD changer, AC, alloy VW wheels, etc. I'm the original owner since new in 2000 and it has a clean title with no accidents and I have all records and documents since new, including the original VW demo video cassette!

Several months before parking it, I had a new timing belt installed. It has been sitting however now for 10+ months. Needs a new battery and brakes, but otherwise the car is in excellent condition. Includes rare Euro Westfalia trailer hitch (used to haul a bike rack, no towing). I'm asking $1400 for it. You say you are willing to travel?? :wave: ......the car is located in Maryland, just out side of Washington DC. :rolleyes:

I need the space for other projects now so it is time to part with that member of our family. PM me if interested and I can send photos and any other details you might want to know about the car.
Brad

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oof, I guess I should clarify by willing to travel, ha. I meant within my own state, possibly Oregon/Idaho.
Thanks for reaching out though.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts