VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello everyone,

In the market for a good condition MK5 2008 R32 in any color as long as it's in good to great condition with a clean title. (That being said, Candy White is my favorite of the colors)

As low of miles as possible (prefer less than 100K but I know that's getting rarer by the day) but more importantly that the DSG and Haldex systems have received their proper service over their lifetimes.

I live in the Chicago area so the Midwest would be my preferred hunting grounds but would be willing to venture out for the right car.

Anyone looking to sell their R or if you know someone, hit me up!

·
Registered
2,175 Posts
mine is coming up for sale, San Antonio,Tx, just need to swap wheels and make fresh pics, 109k miles going into110k miles, previous owner changed all fluids (DSG, Haldex etc...) red, southern car no rust, southern car, no leaks, send me an pm for details

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
mine is coming up for sale, San Antonio,Tx, just need to swap wheels and make fresh pics, 109k miles going into110k miles, previous owner changed all fluids (DSG, Haldex etc...) red, southern car no rust, southern car, no leaks, send me an pm for details
Appreciate you reaching out! Car looks super clean but the distance is a bit far for me.

Good luck with the sale!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts