VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,877 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What you got? I've got some money burning a hole in my pocket and I was wondering what cheap used parts I could get for my 84 4000 Q. Suspension, exhaust, brakes, etc. Let me know if you have something you think I need to buy.

·
Registered
1,568 Posts
Re: WTB:4000 performance parts (QuickGLX)

Ive got most of a turbo setup. includes Turbo , exhaust manifold , downpipe , intake manifold , throttle body , misc tubing , 5000 turbo fuel distributer ,oil cooler lines , adapter , turbo oil lines , and wastegate. Make me an offer on all this stuff , I have decided on a different route for my 4000 quattro. let me know by IM or email . thanks

[Modified by NW4KQ driver, 9:37 AM 4-9-2002]

·
Registered
1,568 Posts
Re: WTB:4000 performance parts (NW4KQ driver)

I have an intercooler core as well that would go perfectly along with the turbo and such. it measures 10x7x2.5 inches. Let me know if you are interested. later!

·
Registered
1,745 Posts

How about a ten valve, MC code Motor, turbo cam? $30.00 + postage. http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

·
Registered
3,877 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Re: WTB:4000 performance parts (von-klink)

I'm not really ready to spend that much money on it yet. I'm sure later on if I'm to keep this car I will HAVE to turbo charge it.

·
Registered
1,568 Posts

Just to let you know , "normal" performance mods for the 10v arent cheap.
Cam kit $265
Big TB $299
Exhaust $500-800
You are at maybe 10-20hp gain and you have spent a large chunk of cash.

·
Registered
3,877 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Re: WTB:4000 performance parts (NW4KQ driver)

Used stuff for a 1984 had better be cheap. I'm more interested in the brakes & suspension where the improvements are bound to be quite good.

·
Registered
3,877 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Re: WTB:4000 performance parts (Bulkhead)

I'm moving to Texas soon and will be leaving my Audi behind, I can't keep anymore cars. You should part it out, I'll buy alot of stuff. seriously. definately could be worth your time, you'll make alot more than 400

1 - 9 of 9 Posts