VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Im In the market for a setup for my mk4 golf. Please let me know what you've got and your price. Would prefer digital but any option is a must atm. Thanks.
hey i have an airlift autopilot v2 digital system 3/8 ports , with a Wolo 860-C Air Rage 200 psi 3.5 CFM Heavy Duty Compressor 100% duty cycle ,5 gallon tank , front airlift slam xl struts , rear taper bags with all the mounting hardware , the only thing i dont have is the rear shocks i just used a set from an old coilover set i had , everything was installed on my car and i drove it 5 miles and it just sat in my shop for a year and sold it ,everything is in mint new condition and could give you a good deal depending what you are interested in , let me know i can send you pictures and talk on the phone if you want.

·
Registered
2 Posts
the setup i had on my mk4 jetta ,it will also work on the golf , here are some part numbers you can look up to get an idea of what im selling , airlift slam series front struts #75518 , airlift rear bag kit #75613 , airlift autopilot v2 digital kit #27669 , like i said i installed it went about 5 miles everything is in new condition the only thing that you would have to buy is 3/8" air line to plum the shocks in , as far as what i want to get for the package would be $1600.00 if you are interested let me know

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.