VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WTB: alternator bracket for a gli 16v n water pump pulley NO AC!!!!

I NEED THESE THINGS ASAP!!!!!
give me prices and picz....

Modified by dat_jerzey_dude at 2:35 AM 8-28-2006

·
Registered
5,654 Posts
Re: WTB: alternator bracket for a gli 16v n water pump pulley NO AC!!!! (dat_jerzey_dude)

Here's what you are asking for:

These came off of a 16V Scirocco. I actually have two brackets but only one pulley set. I thought that I read somewhere that you can use 8V pulleys. I want $75 for just the bracket or $100 with them. Shipping would be $10 either way. Thanks, George - IM or 510 375 2071 or [email protected] .

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: WTB: alternator bracket for a gli 16v n water pump pulley NO AC!!!! (suburbangeorge)

are you sure they are the non ac pullies and bracket..??
would you take c.o.d...???

·
Registered
21,256 Posts
Re: WTB: alternator bracket for a gli 16v n water pump pulley NO AC!!!! (dat_jerzey_dude)

you do realize you can just use a A/C alt bracket and move the alt to where the a/c was (or dont if you are too lazy) and use a 8v alt. pulley?
no need to spend outlandish prices on the OEM non a/c parts (ive seen the brackets go for 100-250 bux !!)
HTH
Matt

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Re: WTB: alternator bracket for a gli 16v n water pump pulley NO AC!!!! (littledevil34)

you sure because i tried and it didnt line up rite..

·
Registered
5,654 Posts

I pulled them from two differn't non AC 16V Sciroccos. I know the pic is upside down but check out the part # with VW. No COD but I use PayPal so you have buyer's protection. My eBay user name is the same as here so you can check me out. I have 100% positive feedback

1 - 7 of 7 Posts