VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am in love with Corrado's. They are beautiful Volkswagens, Im a girl in the pa area looking for a new car. I would love if someone would/could help me out.
Please, I am very interested in any Volkswagen actually. But if you are selling any Volkswagen around the PA area please let me know. Thanks so much....
you can reply to this post or email me at
[email protected]
thanks again

·
Registered
3,338 Posts

·
Registered
4,178 Posts
FV-QR

A girl in PA that want's a Corrado.. I'll be the first to sorta jump on that edge about PA being the Corrado guru nest... McNair is going to be all over you... just wait for it.... wait for it....

·
Registered
10,028 Posts
Re: FV-QR (Rento_VW)

Like a rash. Watch out

·
Registered
2,536 Posts
Re: WTB anywhere remotely near the PA area... help! (Jes.swade)

Pic as proof or nobody is going to believe that you're a girl

Kidding. You might also check out http://www.cepavw.org - its a more local site.
I don't have any cars for sale, but let me know if I can help.
Is there anything in particular you're looking for?

·
Registered
2,727 Posts
Re: (yellowslc)

hahaha. I'm from lanc too.

Only know of about 2 others mine's not on the road right now. Theres a yellow one for sale @ Witmer garage in Ephrata.

·
Registered
5,145 Posts
Re: (skaterhernandez4)

im a few hours from lancaster, and i have a beautiful 93 slc 4 sale. 9k obo pm me if your interested. and http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif to being a chick who likes rados.

·
Registered
12,385 Posts
Re: FV-QR (Rento_VW)

Quote, originally posted by Rento_VW »
just wait for it.... wait for it....

oh boy, where to begin..........
i suppose we can start with the usual, A/S/L? oh wait, 19, F, lancaster.... ok, um,
is that a mirror in yer pocket? cause i can totally see........ ahh, who am i kidding........
welcome to the club, get a corrado, and you will LOVE it!!!!!! they take a ton of work, but are worth every thing.
oh, and the fact that yer female, automatically makes you top candidate to be my wife. YES, i will make out with you, just promise to call me in the morning!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
Re: FV-QR (Noobercorn)

Quote, originally posted by Noobercorn »

i suppose we can start with the usual, A/S/L? oh wait, 19, F, lancaster.... ok, um,
is that a mirror in yer pocket? cause i can totally see........ ahh, who am i kidding........
welcome to the club, get a corrado, and you will LOVE it!!!!!! they take a ton of work, but are worth every thing.
oh, and the fact that yer female, automatically makes you top candidate to be my wife. YES, i will make out with you, just promise to call me in the morning!!!!!!!

Lololol you are incorrigible Mr McNair.
Welcome to the codependency forum. We need more girls. http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

·
Registered
3,513 Posts

Hey if you do buy that Corrado and need a boyfriend, hit me on ma beeper.

·
Registered
5,145 Posts
Re: WTB anywhere remotely near the PA area... help! (euromaxituning)

chicks w/ corrados
my girl ALWAYS gets hit on when she drives my rados, so she's cut off. judging by what MY reaction would be to seeing a sexy girl in a C, well.....my girl will not be subjected to that. and im pretty tame

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
Re: WTB anywhere remotely near the PA area... help! (dasbeast3.0)

Hey Mikki, I think you and I must be chopped liver.
Ah, to be 19 again. Watch out for the boys in this forum, their desperation ought to tell you something right off the bat

·
Registered
4,178 Posts
Re: FV-QR (Noobercorn)

Quote, originally posted by Noobercorn »

Oh... my...god... You actually went there.... AHAHHAHAHAHHAHA OMFG BAAAAHAHAHAH

·
Registered
1,758 Posts

Quote, originally posted by Jes.swade »
I am in love with Corrado's. They are beautiful Volkswagens, Im a girl in the pa area looking for a new car. I would love if someone would/could help me out.
Please, I am very interested in any Volkswagen actually. But if you are selling any Volkswagen around the PA area please let me know. Thanks so much....
you can reply to this post or email me at
[email protected]
thanks again

Craigslist should have a few cars for you and also if you do get a corrado welcome to the club. http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

1 - 20 of 26 Posts