VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
  • Mwerks and Fourtitude have rejoined VWVortex. For more info, see this thread.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
looking for an early 70's audi fox with the single round headlights or 100 series. Auto or manual no matter. Number of doors no matter.
Running not running no problem. Some rust no problem as long as its together. Must be complete need for a project car. If you have or have
A lead on one I would greatly appreciate it.

·
Registered
6,620 Posts
looking for an early 70's audi fox with the single round headlights or 100 series. Auto or manual no matter. Number of doors no matter.
Running not running no problem. Some rust no problem as long as its together. Must be complete need for a project car. If you have or have
Mine is FOR SALE............I'm a motivated ''seller'':

http://dog.prophpbb.com/topic78.html

[/B]

·
Registered
1 Posts
1978 Audi Fox for Sale!

She's been in no accidents, and has under 170k miles!
While she isn't running, the fixes needed are of little comparison to the unaltered appearance of the car and the amazing maintenance provided by a family of responsible owners.
She was shipped from Germany and I have all receipts, manuals and information regarding the current status of the vehicle.

·
Registered
62 Posts
She's been in no accidents, and has under 170k miles!
While she isn't running, the fixes needed are of little comparison to the unaltered appearance of the car and the amazing maintenance provided by a family of responsible owners.
She was shipped from Germany and I have all receipts, manuals and information regarding the current status of the vehicle.
Is this still for sale?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts