VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
2,092 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
someone who took it off a 1.8t. NOT just a universal one. i dont wanna hatle with it. if it has the trim for the top side vent holes even better. will be going bt soon and need a bcs. and i like that one.

·
Registered
2,145 Posts
Re: WTB: black greddy turbo timmer. with everything ready to plug and play. (JB FTw)

how about you send me my headlights that you scammed me out of? douche bag

·
Registered
876 Posts
FV-QR

Quote, originally posted by gtimotorsport46 »
how about you send me my headlights that you scammed me out of? douche bag

Or my radio.......

·
Registered
223 Posts
If he doesn't send you guys the parts you paid for I'll make sure to get the police involved. The moderators here already have his IP address which shows his exact location so to the OP, either you ship the stuff out this week or prepare to be prosecuted

·
Registered
2,145 Posts
Re: (beast293)

Quote, originally posted by beast293 »
If he doesn't send you guys the parts you paid for I'll make sure to get the police involved. The moderators here already have his IP address which shows his exact location so to the OP, either you ship the stuff out this week or prepare to be prosecuted

Thanks, this has been going on for about 6 months

·
Registered
876 Posts
FV-QR

Quote, originally posted by beast293 »

x2 (Let's see if he ships my radio out, look for his thread on the 1.8T forum)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts