VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7,731 Posts
Any chance of getting the shipping funds you were going to send? You stopped responding to my PM's so I'm guessing I'm going to eat it for helping someone out. Nice :thumbup:
And he wondered why I refused to take money orders. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
For your information, the money order was sent. Refused to take......I've been buying stuff off of people a lot from here, never once had an issue till now and it was more expensive then a ten dollar seat belt. Please don't make comments till the issue has been resolved. As for Ennui or whatever your name is, stay off my threads, you didn't help, therefore you have no say in my topics.

·
Registered
7,731 Posts
Yeah whatever. These are vortex threads, not yours. I offered to help for rather cheap, but you refused to cover your own butt by getting a FREE internet service to aid in internet transactions. I didn't trust you because of that and well I was correct to do so since there were issues.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
No, wrong....it's my thread. I started it, it's about my car, therefore it's mine. I'm a member, therefore stay off my thread. Your belt wasn't cheap, and you had incorrect parts, therefore I went with someone with a better price. Furthermore, I never spoke with you about your belt. I read your message and didn't respond. Do not spam my thread with false information. Grow up. End of argument. If you say anything else, it just proves my point on the lack of maturity you have. Good day SIR. :screwy:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.