VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wats up ppl i need some advice my down pipe on my car jus blew where it is braided but now i want to get a different one i need some advice bout which one to get it has a super sprint exhaust on there now anybody got anything for sale or know where i can get one thanks

·
Registered
12,811 Posts

·
Registered
2,737 Posts
You can buy that at any parts store in the exhaust aisle up to 3". Stick with the size of your downpipe, 2", 2.5", 3"...take it to a welding/exhaust shop. Simple as lift, cut, weld. Problem solved. You're going to need welding done either way, so go that direction. Heck, your local shop might have those on hand. Don't think any specific brand is gnna do too much for performance. Oh and this post shoulda gotten posted in the techical forum I believe. Either way, hope it helps. Keep it cheap and quick is your best route:beer:

·
Registered
310 Posts
42 draft design value line 250 bucks new for 3in downpipe no cats and an adapter for any size cat back exhaust... 325 if you want a cat. awesome price for what your getting im very happy with mine, i was in your same exact situation and this was the cheapest solution for quality parts. ebay junk just isnt worth the money. GL man:thumbup:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.