VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for a Fox sedan in the greater Atlanta/N Georgia area since I finally got my MK2 Golf GL fully up and running, mainly looking for one that is mostly rust free without any major body damage. It doesn't have to run but would very much prefer to drive it home. I can do 500-1000 depending on condition/miles/etc. Would prefer a 5 speed GL but open to anything.

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
Looking for a Fox sedan in the greater Atlanta/N Georgia area since I finally got my MK2 Golf GL fully up and running, mainly looking for one that is mostly rust free without any major body damage. It doesn't have to run but would very much prefer to drive it home. I can do 500-1000 depending on condition/miles/etc. Would prefer a 5 speed GL but open to anything.
I have a pretty nice, mostly stock coupe for sale in Florida-------just needs tires & a battery, near mint interior :thumbup:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the interest, but it's a bit out of my budget at the moment. Plus Florida is a bit of a drive from north of Atlanta. I'll be able to spend more in a few months but for now my budget is pretty strict.

By the way your image links in your thread are broken, may want to rehost them.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.