VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

· Registered
3,276 Posts
For what you are trying to do you should stick to the g60. it would be much easier to do that conversion. G60 wiring harnesses are pretty tough to come by....
10 and 20 grand is obviously as joke as you could by a beat down mk4 donor car for $3500.

· Registered
3,276 Posts
This made no sense
:rolleyes:You make no sense....that made perfect sense..
edit: and obviously I wasn't saying he could get a mk4 donor car with a G60 in it....

· Registered
13,670 Posts
I think it's funny. Moderators don't keep this forum clean so we have to come up with our own ways.

Longcat is full of awesome and high in protein.

· Registered
13,670 Posts
which is why this place is a pile of shiiit

its like a over run out of control dogs home.

full of ****, with the older dogs barking there relentless crap at new members

i dont even know how this forum is stable.
I'm going to correct you there.

The senior members respect new members when they are trying.... If a student comes to a tutor and shows his attempts the tutor will respect his effort and help him. If a student comes to a tutor with a book and says 'teach me' the tutor will say not give respect.

That's what it comes down to.

Oh, and just to keep on the student analogy...You don't go to a math tutor to teach you english...even if the math tutor can speak english.

.....There is a bit of a superiority thing going on here....but that's because we hold ourselves to a higher standard than say...the mk4 forum.

We're right, you're wrong, that's that.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.