VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys i recently got into an accident with my car and decided time for a new one to lazy to fix it. I got 8k cash that i am looking to spend on a Vr 24v or 1.8t
Also however that car i was talking about i need to do something with so before i part everything out of it might as well give this a shot. It is a red 98 Vr with 70k miles. Flawless and clean interior. On the driver side is where i got hit its going to need a new fender door and bumper. I can supply a freshly primered bumper however. Your going to have to tow it though since its lowered the fender is like in the wheel and if you try to turn its gonna shred it up. Other then that the back hatch fell off but i have a new one of those you can put on that ill giva ya too if you want so that isnt a huge deal. I'm looking to trade this and give anywhere from 3-5k judging on what you got to offer and i'll put pictures up tommorow or next day but i told you the extent of damage. Everything works other then that AC cruise control the works it is a flawless car it sucked when i got hit but now i wanna move up to MK4 status.
So as it stands you can take 8 grand cash or anywhere from 2-5 grand plus my mk3 which i'd value at around 4250 at least easy things to fix
[email protected]
908-448-8493 let me know

Modified by ballerossg at 3:51 PM 8-17-2009

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: WTB GTI 1.8t or 24v 8k or Trade. (ballerossg)

No one has anything to sell in the 8k range u guys are mad boring i was excited to go car shopping again give me something!

·
Registered
352 Posts

« » 1:16 PM 8-11-2009

http://s895.photobucket.com/al...rrado/
2000 gti vr6 117xxx. 5 spd 12valve
engine; autotech 262 cams, eurosport intake w/ itg filter and underdrive pully, full exhaust from eip tuning w/ high flo cat. bosch platinum plugs and wires recently done.
suspension; bilstein shocks and struts w/ H&R race springs, tires and shocks with less than 500 miles on then. BBS rims from an 86 volvo w/ adapters from adaptitusa.
interior; black leather with wood inlay. head liner and pillars done in black red and orange plaid. looks awesome.
exterior; body in good condition minor scratches from driving. aftermarket headlights, black out badges w/ audi 2.8 badge on back.
**just put black side trim on car, no camera to post new pics yet**
asking $7,000 obo must sell

·
Registered
352 Posts
<div style="width:480px;text-align:right;"><embed width="480" height="360" src="http://static.photobucket.com/flash/rss_slideshow.swf?rssFeed=http%3A%2F%2Ffeed895.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fac160%2Fjayscorrado%2Ffeed.rss" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" /></div>

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
if your willing to travel, i have an 03 Gti 24v with 61k and some change on it... i would sell for $5k it has some hail damage but not anything insane, it doesnt show up in pics so.... but its there

·
Registered
350 Posts

PM sent....
01 GTI 1.8T Black, 5-speed, 94K miles, heated seats, black leather, Anzo projector headlights with 6000K HID, APR stock / 93, 2.5" GHL turbo back exhaust, Kenwood KDC-MP8017, Kenwood iPod interface, 18" Flik Wasps with Toyo Proxes (about 36K miles)...
...willl also throw in a set of 15" steelies (3 outta 4 have tires) and the stock headlights.
I'm looking for $7,200.00
either drop me a message on here or shoot me an email at ejsantos14[at]gmail.com

Modified by kidd14 at 5:17 PM 8-18-2009

·
Registered
895 Posts

I have a red 04 GTI that we are looking to get rid of
Its a 1.8t with a 5 speed and about 105k on it
its got the 17" wheels with heated seats and has summer tires on it right now. For a couple extra bucks, we can throw in the set of winters for it too.
Let me know if you are interested. We are in MA by the MA/NH border and could take a road trip if you are really interested

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
Re: (ballerossg)

Quote, originally posted by ballerossg »
If you werent so damn far i'd def hit you up but i got school like a week cant do that.

buy it for 5500 and i will deliver it to you lol

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Re: (xthechadx)

I would def prob be able to do that please send me an email with pics and stuff and information.

·
Registered
37 Posts
for sale: grey 2003 volkswagen gti 1.8t 63k one owner 11,000 or b/o with some extras...fully loaded: black leather interior, heated seats and premium sound. apr racing chip with stock valet and race modes. after market intake, blow off valve and full custom exhaust with new down pipe, custom boost gauge, clear side markers. car is lowerd 2 inches. just got a new thermostat, water pump and timing belt. my loss your gain. car is in great shape some small scratches and dings. nothing major. title in hand. if interested e-mail me at [email protected]
Image uploading. Refresh page to view

check it out

·
Registered
143 Posts

Brand new head and timing belt put on 3000 miles ago
94,000 miles(very low for a 00)
3" turbo back exhaust with no cat or res just one flowmaster
Neuspeed FMIC
REVO software
Neuspeed TIP
FORGE DV
N75J valve
20th anv front lip
AEM CAI
VDO boost gauge
BFI rear seatbelt stress bar