VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
31,002 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have cash ready to send if you have a late model dash to sell.
This is my early dash. Non tilt (made it tilt), snap-in defrost vents, clip-in bezel, "slatted" speaker grills. I believe it was 85-89 or so.

What I want is the correct dash for the year. Sorry its not the best pic but it was hard to find one in the archives:

Here's what defines the later dash I need:
-Red stripe
-Tilt
-Screw-in bezel (that should mean the bezel is "gridded" around the center switches)
-Recessed defrost vents
-"Smooth faced" speaker vents
I need it in VERY good condition. I'd say "mint" but that is a term made worthless by people selling dirty busted crap and calling it "mint". If you have one that has major cracks, radio theft divots, massive fade, etc., the offer is appreciated, but I need a really clean one.
IM me or post here. I'll need to see some pics and I will take care of shipping. If you package it right, I'll send you an electronic pre-paid UPS label from my account. You print it, stick it, and take it to a UPS Store, Mailboxes etc., you own work's outbound UPS, etc.

·
Registered
471 Posts
Re: WTB: Late dash, red stripe, tilt...details inside (speedracer211)

i have the dash out of my 92 gti i believe thats what your looking for in good shape minus the normal vent cracks on the top side i will let it go fairly cheep though probably 45 bucks

·
Registered
471 Posts
Re: WTB: Late dash, red stripe, tilt...details inside (mk2rat)

if you can find a way to make this work i will take 45 for it and send it out i have plenty of bubble and foam where i work so packing it is not a prob

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.