VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for a number of parts and don’t know what the best sources are.
Starting off I need a couple of the headlight adjustment screws and plastic clip parts (new would be ideal if any sources for that type of parts
Also would like to replace the rear deck emblems with some new chrome ones.
The Volkswagen and scirocco ones. Does anyone know a source for these as well?

·
Registered
288 Posts

·
Registered
8,255 Posts
Yeah that Scirocco badge they've had up for literally over a year and if you scroll down it states that they're out of stock.

I don't know why they don't just take down the ad, but I don't know... guess it gets them more hits?
Oh, man!

MK 1 Autohaus was one of my favorite vendors. You have to read the fine print on their website but I don't think you can add something to your cart if it's out of stock.

Their eBay auctions do have the big red letters but you have to scroll down to see them. The "Buy It Now" button should be disabled.

That's the second time they have fooled me on this. I am watching a Scirocco II grille they have on eBay also. I actually 'bought' it once. After I 'bought it' they sent me a message that they don't have it.

Thanks for pointing it out.

-OE

·
Registered
25 Posts
HeritagePartsCentre.com is my favorite supplier. They’re in the UK but they ship to the US and they’re fast. Free shipping for orders over $250. Excellent prices, high quality parts.

Mk1Autohaus.com is almost as good. Normally more expensive, sometimes double. Other times a little cheaper.

Both sell badges

·
Registered
8,255 Posts
HeritagePartsCentre.com is my favorite supplier. They’re in the UK but they ship to the US and they’re fast. Free shipping for orders over $250. Excellent prices, high quality parts.

Mk1Autohaus.com is almost as good. Normally more expensive, sometimes double. Other times a little cheaper.

Both sell badges
They both sell VW Classic Parts. The Scirocco badge for the Scirocco 2 is not being produced at this time. The OP needs a Scirocco badge.

https://www.heritagepartscentre.com/uk/volkswagen/scirocco/body-parts/badges-decals.html

https://www.volkswagen-classic-part...co/karosserie-und-anbauteile/schriftzuge.html

Did you ever buy from Nick in Greece? (NK Automotive stores on eBay.) He also has VW Classic parts. I have been buying parts from him for about 15 years. Maybe longer.

The mail has slowed down this year from Greece but it was super fast before. I first bought some Scirocco parts from him when I was on vacation from overseas and needed to work on my Scirocco at my parent's house. The parts arrived before my vacation was over.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.