VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
994 Posts
Re: WTB MK4 stock head unit (slothydigital)

Really easy to tell - Double-DIN has a large digital display and is more like 6 inches tall, versus the Single-DIN which is about 3 inches tall and has a tiny display. You've probably got the Premuim VI Monsoon Double-DIN.
Quote, originally posted by slothydigital »
not sure if its double or single DIN im tryin to get it for my friends girlfriends car just throw up a pic and ill try to find out from her what it is.

· Registered
7,347 Posts
Re: WTB MK4 stock head unit (GT480 R32)

We have a couple of the double-din Monsoon units for sale... one is $90 shipped, the other is missing the small knobs, but has been modified with an I-Pod interface so that you can plug one right in. $80 shipped for it, the knobs are $2.40 each at the dealer.
Comes with codes as well.

· Registered
11,376 Posts
Re: WTB MK4 stock head unit (BVAMotorsports)

I have a brand new single din headunit that I will sell. I bought it with the intentions of installing it in my cabby (that I sold) so I could use the phatbox in it as well. I can also program it anyway you would like. Monsoon or not, CD changer ready or not, 2 door, 4 door. you let me know and it will be plug and play ready. $75 shipped, with code of course.

· Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Re: WTB MK4 stock head unit (fixmy59bug)

thanks fellas and yes i know the difference between single and double DIN i just hadnt seen her radio to know. Well it turns out she has a single DIN and i have one that i think will fit her car but ill let you guys know if i still need one.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.