VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
The transmission in my MK3 is on the fritz; reverse gear is scheissty and clicks. Unfortunately, the transmission I was going to swap in the ABA is also crap. Therefore I am lookin' to source a good knick transmission for my GTI, rebuilt or good condition used ... let me see what you got.

Located in central Pennsylvania. Willing to drive within a reasonable distance

:wave:

·
Registered
4,637 Posts
No sure what Trans code I have but I know if you have a mkiii you have a big spline trans. I have a trans from a 91 GTI that is in good working order according to the previous owner. The motor threw a rod through the block. He stated the TRans shifted perfect. I am doing a VRT swap in the car so make me an offer I am willing to sell you the trans and the clutch with come with if you want it?

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No sure what Trans code I have but I know if you have a mkiii you have a big spline trans. I have a trans from a 91 GTI that is in good working order according to the previous owner. The motor threw a rod through the block. He stated the TRans shifted perfect. I am doing a VRT swap in the car so make me an offer I am willing to sell you the trans and the clutch with come with if you want it?
Pm sent

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.