VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, so I've been building my 1.9TD Caddy for a year, and its nearly finished. In the mean time, I became distracted and picked up a really nice off road buggy. Full VW Pan and driveline. It's been great since we can drive it right down the road from our house. But technically I need plates on it to be fully legal. I can get it titled as a assembled car, but the insurance is going to run me 500-700 a year. If i can pick up any old bug with a clean title, I can use the pan off it and title it that way. Dropping my insurance to about 150 bucks a year (my company will call it a "classic")

If anyone has a clear title bug rotting in the back yard near michigan, let me know.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.