VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

WTB R32 floor mats, pedals, and/or valve stem caps

759 views 9 replies 6 participants last post by  SCHWAB0 
#1 ·
That's all I'm looking to purchase to give my car some personality in some places. If anyone has either one of them, pm me please.

#2 ·
New or used condition? These are all hard to find items used, so the prices aren’t cheap. And if it’s new, it’s really going to cost you. Someone sold used R valve caps on eBay recently. I don’t recall how much they went for but I think it was over $100. And a brand new set of mats were posted for around $500 and they sold (not sure the price they got in case someone was able to negotiate or trade).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#4 ·
New or used condition? These are all hard to find items used, so the prices aren’t cheap. And if it’s new, it’s really going to cost you. Someone sold used R valve caps on eBay recently. I don’t recall how much they went for but I think it was over $100. And a brand new set of mats were posted for around $500 and they sold (not sure the price they got in case someone was able to negotiate or trade).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Looking for either used or new condition. Doesn't matter to me Because I will either restore it or keep it looking brand new.

New or used it preferred. Does not matter which one.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.