VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Just to clarify, I didn’t ask anything for my car; I responded to your post looking to buy. I figured I would take a shot and let you know what I thought it was worth. Value is relative and very subjective - if I was down on my luck maybe I would have already posted and you wouldn’t not have had to ask, but I just happened onto the forums after a long respite and responded. That said, my car has multiple sets of wheels and tires, many upgrades and brand new parts as well as a voluminous stack of records and receipts showing no corners cut anywhere and that all maintenance Was done well in advance of required dates and mileage. I sold one of my other cars on eBay for $5k over book in 5 days after having several eBay members email specifically to tell me I would never get my asking price - like my other vehicles, the R32 has spent its entire life in a climate controlled garage, is maintained meticulously, and in immaculate condition. Also, you have no idea what I would be willing to accept, but thanks for passing along info to a fellow forum member about a car you’ve never seen or driven. Also, unlike many sellers, I’m happy to provide detailed photos to substantiate the condition and would have entertained an offer, but I bet if someone asked you about buying something you own and we’re not thinking of selling, my guess is that you wouldn’t give it away either. Sorry I replied and best of luck in your search. Stay safe.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.