VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
16,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I dont have one but i purchased 3 units (E and F) this year from this ebay store.
http://stores.ebay.com/lkqonline/

Its car salvage company. many times they post RCD 510 unit without any idea how much its worth :D

It will not come with radio code but you can buy code from ebay as well.
Good luck, keep checking them daily if you have time for this
Good call

Would prefer a clean one that's been cared for & has a code though....you know?

·
Registered
3,938 Posts
Yes i know what you mean but trust me there is nothing wrong with those radios. Front face and screen are always in great condition. Radio will come with full list with info from donor car. So you can use it to call dealership to give you security code. Anyway good luck

·
Registered
16,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yes i know what you mean but trust me there is nothing wrong with those radios. Front face and screen are always in great condition. Radio will come with full list with info from donor car. So you can use it to call dealership to give you security code. Anyway good luck
Good info

I think I might have a lead on one already actually

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
Good info

I think I might have a lead on one already actually
250$ shipped right to your door. My car has 50k miles. well taken care off, everything works. No scratches or anything like that :thumbup: let me know!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.