VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
1,346 Posts
Re: WTB running mk2 jetta around CT 2000 (ghostdriver)

When do you need the car? My Jetta will be up for sale in a little over a month.
Its a 92 Carat that I made into a GLI. It has:
2.0 16v, redone head, new valve seals, I have the receipt from the PO somewhere for it
Digifant 2, I did the swap at 154k and its been running pretty well since. Also have the Digifast (VW_Pilot) chip with a spare ECU.
Black
Scirocco Leather seats in the front, Recaro Trophies in the back
rear discs WITH working e-brake
Working power windows and door locks. It needs a window switch for one window to be working again.
Doors don't leak any water. Good weatherstripping/raingutters
Neuspeed sport springs, Tokico Illumina adjustable struts in the front, Koni reds in the back (~20k on the set)
Nice body, small door dings but nothing serious.
I know I have more, but this is all I can think of at this point. Let me know if you're interested. I can get some pics up tomorrow or Wednesday. I'm looking for around $1600
edit: It also has dual rounds with city lights. I have a single round grille I'll throw in too.

Modified by Andy Bro at 10:38 PM 3-24-2008

· Registered
50 Posts
carat jetta

i want to see pics of that carat jetta... but i need it asap... im movin as soon as i find a car and i absolutly need a car before then... so is there any way u can part with it sooner?
mike dubz
aim-mk2mafia
yahoo- mkdubmafia

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.