VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
  • Mwerks and Fourtitude have rejoined VWVortex. For more info, see this thread.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a speedometer cluster or specifically an odometer for a 78 rabbit. Also need a brown "basketweave" pattern rear seat for the same vehicle. Thanks.

·
Registered
2,503 Posts
Re: WTB - speedometer / rear seat (atarasi)

I have the tan basket weave rear seat in good condition. The seat I want to replace it is in seattle. If you buy the seat in seattle for about $30 I will trade straight across. I am near Portland, Oregon.

·
Registered
41 Posts

I have a complete Instrument panel out of an 1980 Rabbit (Speedo, tach, oil pressure, water temp, volts and rocker switches. $40.00 plus shipping. If you want pics, send me an e-mail address: [email protected]

·
Registered
2,503 Posts

I have that rear seat. I can get pics if you need. It is very cushy. I want a black one that is in seattle area. Let me know if you are intersted in a trade.

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Re: WTB - speedometer / rear seat (blacked out gti)

Quote, originally posted by blacked out gti »
I have that rear seat. I can get pics if you need. It is very cushy. I want a black one that is in seattle area. Let me know if you are intersted in a trade.

What black rear seat are you referring to?

Modified by atarasi at 12:29 AM 7-8-2006

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Re: WTB - speedometer / rear seat (blacked out gti)

Seems like a lot of work to buy a seat and then to trade it. If you're willing to just sell the brown seat, let me know.

·
Registered
2,503 Posts

We would have to meet up some how. I was hoping to get a replacement. I would like to sell my seat for $30. Do you need pics?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts