VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8,290 Posts
Re: WTB:VW in good condition under 5k (92SiX)

I have an 87 4dr golf, recently broken into, needs new doorhandles and a radio, some speakers. Other than that good condition. my sig has some of the major mods in there. *I am *not* sure of sale status as of right now, but i was lookin into an a2 GLI. The car;s no show car, even though i showed it at waterwagens in august. bought it for 1600 2 years ago, pretty much the only orignal is the paint, which isnt perfect. Dont know if a 4door strikes your fancy. Oh, and would be under 5k.

·
Registered
4,806 Posts

Check my sig for the car I have for sale.
If you're interested in Michael's 4dr Golf. I have a set of mint big window doors that would fix that unsightly break in (not to mention an upgrade from the older style doors). They're even white in color so it should match ok.
- Peter

·
Registered
718 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: WTB:VW in good condition under 5k (NimmidoGTI)

How much
quote:[HR][/HR]I have an 87 4dr golf, recently broken into, needs new doorhandles and a radio, some speakers. Other than that good condition. my sig has some of the major mods in there. *I am *not* sure of sale status as of right now, but i was lookin into an a2 GLI. The car;s no show car, even though i showed it at waterwagens in august. bought it for 1600 2 years ago, pretty much the only orignal is the paint, which isnt perfect. Dont know if a 4door strikes your fancy. Oh, and would be under 5k. [HR][/HR]​

·
Registered
718 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: WTB:VW in good condition under 5k (caddy80)

Miles?
quote:[HR][/HR]Check my sig for the car I have for sale.
If you're interested in Michael's 4dr Golf. I have a set of mint big window doors that would fix that unsightly break in (not to mention an upgrade from the older style doors). They're even white in color so it should match ok.
- Peter[HR][/HR]​

·
Registered
8,290 Posts

thinkin 2800.However, Im in b-ham until tuesday next week, and i wont know if its for sale until then when im back in everett. Still got some things to sort out.

[Modified by NimmidoGTI, 2:30 PM 12-5-2001]

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
Re: WTB:VW in good condition under 5k (cramer)

I have a 1990 corrado w/120,000
needs:
wheel bearings (have the bearings)
rod bearings
other than that its pretty clean
the paint is alright with the exceptions of some scratches and swirls
I have had it for two years now and it has new tires, new belts, charger has been rebuilt (puting out 12 lbs.)
I'll take 4500. obo the only reason for selling it would be because I am full time student

·
Registered
4,806 Posts

Body has roughly 160K, engine bottom end has about 120K, new head has about 20K.
- Peter

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.