VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was trying to find something through every specific classified but I’m not being picky and I need a car asap. I’m located in Easton, PA. I’ve had a 98 Jetta, 03 GTI, 20th AE GTI, and I just totaled my 2015 GTI that I had less than a year and I’m really not happy about it. Must be manual, I refused to drive auto since 98. Looking for Jetta, GTI, Passat, Rabbit, Corrado, basically anything in decent condition with with preferably under 100k miles and under $8k - $9k at the most. A few mods acceptable but nothing too crazy, I know how they react some mods so I’m not looking for another project. Looking to buy this weekend so I’m not going to look through classifieds from 2007 when this site was easier to navigate. Text 610-248-8413 if you have something within 60-70 miles. My phone automatically declines phone calls so I wouldn’t be able to answer. Hopefully I get a response soon so I don’t have to settle for a Mazda or Subaru.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.