VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello fellow vortexers, I’m looking for a clean well sorted mk2 gti or gli 16v. I live in Rhode Island but am not afraid to hook up to my trailer and take a ride. Any help would be great!
The roots of the vw illness has gotten the best of me after 10 years without a vw, buying, selling, fixing and restoring a full circle of different vehicles from squarebody chevys to foxbody mustangs, bmws and Porsches and everything in between… they come they go and here I am looking for a MK2 to play Volkswagens all over again… Thanks all!

·
Registered
80 Caddy, 88 Cabby, 91 Jetta TDI, 15 GSW TDI, 19 Tiguan
25,267 Posts
Not a GLI or GTI, but has a 2.0Aba swap and looks to be clean and well sorted in the pics. South Shore, MA.

Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Vehicle

Car Vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive design Window

Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Motor vehicle

·
Registered
80 Caddy, 88 Cabby, 91 Jetta TDI, 15 GSW TDI, 19 Tiguan
25,267 Posts
This popped up in the Car Lounge CL Find thread:

1987 GTI - $2500 in CA

Car Wheel Tire Vehicle Automotive tire

·
Registered
1991 Volkswagen GTI 16v mk2
336 Posts
If you are looking for a pristine example of a 16v
Tire Plant Wheel Grille Hood

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
This guy is active on these forums and a good, honest seller. (y)
….solllld
If you are looking for a pristine example of a 16v
View attachment 120578
i like that one and it’s a candidate for sure I’ve been in contact with that one… Still looking
Not a GLI or GTI, but has a 2.0Aba swap and looks to be clean and well sorted in the pics. South Shore, MA.

View attachment 120502

View attachment 120504

View attachment 120505
oooohhh! That one isn’t far from me at all and looks like a sweet rig,,, trying to hold out for a factory fresh gti or gli but I will save that one. Thanks!

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.