VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Like the title says, I am looking for a serp belt for a VR6 with a Z-Engineering Kit. Anyone have one or know where I can get one?
p.s. I have tried going to the Z web site but noone ever responds to my requests.

Modified by dbongaduce at 11:03 PM 11-27-2006

· Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Re: WTB: Z-Engineering Serp Belt (ThatGuy)

Cool, my car is away for the winter anyway, so I will try SLS. Have you ever ordered from SLS? Are there any barrier since they are out of Germany?
Thanks for your help. I owe you a

· Banned
24,199 Posts
Re: WTB: Z-Engineering Serp Belt (dbongaduce)

I never did order one, the single sided, tensioned after a week due to 'making a double sided belt' but i had it on for 6 months and didnt even wear much.
They speak english, smart guys, they will hook you up.
Only problem i have experienced with germany to us transactions was the time to get the product.

· Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Re: WTB: Z-Engineering Serp Belt (ThatGuy)

I emailed SLS tonight. I guess we wait and see. I will let you guys know what happens.
Thanks for all your help.

· Registered
734 Posts
Re: WTB: Z-Engineering Serp Belt (dbongaduce)

Hello,
Let us know if you need anything from VF-Engineering as we are one of their dealers out here on the East, email us with more info on your car so we can help you. http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.