VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone out there wanting to sell a set of Zender side skirts. (MK1 Rabbit) Just sold mine and regret it honestly. Let me know what you have and I’d love to do business. I am rarely ever on this site/forum. I turned on notifications for emails to help out for my sake. If it come to it I use Instagram more. So if you could hit me up on Instagram @vwrabbitGTI

Thanks for the help. Hope to do business!

·
Registered
105 Posts
Anyone out there wanting to sell a set of Zender side skirts. (MK1 Rabbit) Just sold mine and regret it honestly. Let me know what you have and I’d love to do business. I am rarely ever on this site/forum. I turned on notifications for emails to help out for my sake. If it come to it I use Instagram more. So if you could hit me up on Instagram @vwrabbitGTI

Thanks for the help. Hope to do business!

I have a pair never painted in good condition. message me. how much you looking to spend cause shipping is alot these days too

·
Registered
Serial car rescuer, repeat offender
1,190 Posts
I sure wish people would learn to use the classifieds for this stuff, not clutter up the discussion forum.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Remember, you asked. Most questions can be found without asking a question. Most answers are out there with a simple search. Do not know how to search? Well, it's a skill learned by those that hate asking stupid questions.

Remember, you asked. Most questions can be found without asking a question. Most answers are out there with a simple search. Do not know how to search? Well, it's a skill learned by those that hate asking stupid questions.

I’m honestly confused… I just made a post looking to buy something. Is that forbidden on here… Like I said above I’m new to this. This was my first post. Plus I see dozens apon dozens “WTB” post. When I search for what I’m looking for all that showed up was “WTB” post. So they are in the same boat as me. No need to be an ass. First timer here. 😬

·
Registered
9,407 Posts
Not trying to be.

The rules are there is a Classified section where you are suppose to post what you are asking. You are not the first nor the last one that will put up a sale or WTB in the wrong place. It's not my fault or anyone else's, for your post. You'll have to take that on yourself. Read the rules. Don't know them? Then read the rules.

You also pretty much shared that you don't come here and you do not want to be notified if someone want to help you. So... what you seem to be asking that anyone that has a set, must chase you down. I think that is another reason why you were asked to GTFO. If you cannot see why your first post was pretty selfish, then I guess I can see why you think I'm an a$$.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Not trying to be.

The rules are there is a Classified section where you are suppose to post what you are asking. You are not the first nor the last one that will put up a sale or WTB in the wrong place. It's not my fault or anyone else's, for your post. You'll have to take that on yourself. Read the rules. Don't know them? Then read the rules.

You also pretty much shared that you don't come here and you do not want to be notified if someone want to help you. So... what you seem to be asking that anyone that has a set, must chase you down. I think that is another reason why you were asked to GTFO. If you cannot see why your first post was pretty selfish, then I guess I can see why you think I'm an a$$.
I did say I turned notifications on so I’d do my best to check back here. Wasn’t really looking for people to chase me down either. Maybe someone that has a set and gets on Instagram decided to sell messages me. Seems pretty innocent. I’m not begging for people to come to me. Just thinking if is convenient it won’t be an issue. I’m desperate for a set yes but not trying to force anything someone doesn’t wanna do. I’m a very busy person. Don’t got much time for electronics.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts