VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok tha battery is good and tha seatbelt motors are yanked and the clock was stuck on 144 when i tried to start her and now there is no charger what so ever please help me this happens like every other week!!!

·
Registered
8,006 Posts
Re: WTF wont start agian!!! (G60 POWERED)

ignition, starter, loose wire, haunted??? Don't know about the clock, maybe it's a seperate prob MAYBE:144 means thats how much it will cost to fix it

·
Registered
561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

it might be a coil or something cuz i unpluged it then it went dead

·
Registered
1,907 Posts

The clock reading's are normal when the charge system is low, I went thru this crap aswell, jerked the autobelt system relay's& fuse's, put a new battery in, run for a week, dead again, and even as I drove it at night, you can see the dash & headlight's get dimmer and dimmer, WTF!, tried a new voltage reg, not it, the alt was making good voltage, turned out to be the connection at the altenator, was all green and corroaded, cleaned it up, along with all my ground's and chassis to frame connection's, everything work's great, same battery in my corrado for the last 2 year's http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
Re: WTF wont start agian!!! (helldriver1)

pull the wire from the center of the distributer and place it on your wiper, turn the motor and see if you get a spark. had a simulat problem but mine was in the distributer. got my spark back after i removeed and dis/reassembled it. Kinda freaky really.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts