VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Feeler post, looking for $13,500.

I've got a Black 2014 Wolfsburg (plaid cloth, no moonroof), 95000 miles.

Stage 1 APR ecu flash, DSG flash, carbonio intake. Pioneer dmh1500-nex (android auto/carplay), JL audio c1-650 component speakers front and rear with 10in JL audio stealth box and JL audio 700/5 amp. Datalink Maestro installed with head unit, so all steering wheel controls work.

1 owner (me) Dealer maintained with regular service (lots of records). No vape/smoke in the car. Recently replaced water pump, radiator and intake manifold. Carbon cleaning performed during water pump replacement. Headliner was replaced recently as well as it came loose around sunglass holder. Stock serron wheels with tires included if you want them but they need to be refinished and straightened. Currently riding on Asa gt14 black accent with BFG Comp2 a/S.
Located in Northern VA (22152).

This area is under constant construction so while the body and overall paint are good condition there are some scratches and chips on the front lip and hood. Interior fabric has no tears but some scratches in the rear trim since I haul some shipping stuff for work in the back half. There is some wear on the bottom of the steering wheel leather where I rub when I get out (I'm a big boi). Passed emission and safety inspection in October. Paid off, title in hand.
Car Wheel Tire Land vehicle Vehicle

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.