VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Like the title says. I want to trade my Audi. I'm looking for a nicely done MKII. Very solid in most ways. Such as the body must be straight, minimal to no rust. Preferably new paint but not needed. Interior must be clean. I can deal if the seats are damaged but everything else must be clean and free of cracks etc. (I'll probably be replacing the seats). Last but not least the car must be reliable. I'd prefer a well done rebuild or swap. I'm not looking for anything crazy like a VR6, or 1.8T swap although all trades are opened. I'd prefer a 2.0 ABA swap, or even a 16V swap. Check out the facebook link below for pics.

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
Re: WTT: 2001 Audi A4 Quattro 1.8T, 112K w/ chip, sub, amp, and HID's (DUBsportGLX)

I figured I'd make it easier for y'all lol ... bring the classified to you

I have up for trade my 2001 Audi A4 Quattro. The car has 112k miles (mostly highway), it's fully loaded with a black on black interior, has been well maintained, and mechanically has no issues. The body I would consider in fair condition as it does have some chips due to pebbles kicked up on the road and a scuff on the front drivers side of the bumper. (not sure what this was caused by probably kids driving bikes on the street or something). The interior looks good as well. The drivers seat is the only part of the interior that has any issues. Very slight wear and the stitching has be torn at one spot.(that was my fault, sat down with a screw driver in the back pocket). That's an easy fix I just havent had the time. The only things I've done to the car has been a APR performance chip from APTuning, HID conversion kit, Angel Eye headlights, 20% tint all around, and JBL subs and amp. Oil has been changed regularly, the car runs strong (like I said no issues), the belt was changed at 92k, and breaks in the front need replaced which will be done prior to any trade. The car is up for inspection in May and I plan on having this done prior to trading to eliminate any potential issues. Any questions about the car please contact me @ [email protected] or on facebook by joining my fan page stayintuned.
Now what I'm looking for: Preferably a nicely done MKII Golf/GTI. What I mean by nicely done is a Golf/GTI with a straight body, minimal to no rust, new paint a plus but not needed. A rebuilt reliable motor, a motor swap such as an ABA or 16V is a plus but again not needed. The important part is that the body is straight and the car is reliable. Also I would prefer that the interior be nearly mint as far as the carpet, dash, and doors go. More than likely I'll be replacing the seats w/ recaros so they are not too much of an issue as well.
I know that sounds like a lot. All offers are welcome but I do have my heart somewhat set. I really have no reason to trade up the audi other than the fact is that I got the VW itch. I'm an MKI/MKII guy and want to get back into it however I dont have the time or money to be spending hours a day on a project so I'm looking to find a complete or nearly completed project for a lucky someone that may be looking to update to a newer vehicle. More than likely I'm going to be looking for some cash in my direction however that all depends on the condition of the car up for trade.
Thanks,
Shane

·
Registered
68 Posts
Re: WTT: 2001 Audi A4 Quattro 1.8T, 112K w/ chip, sub, amp, and HID's (DUBsportGLX)

dude i wish you were online. lol. is that thing a manual or an auto with the tiptronic auto stick shift in it? also is it bi turboed, single turbo or non turbo?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.