VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a mint 2002 337 with 36k miles on it. All stock, absolutely nothing wrong with the car. Just want to trade for something different. Shoot me some offers. Will not look at anything with over 50k miles.

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I am in no need to sell it? So yes I am going to ask a price which I would accept. There are 1500 made in the USA and I bet mine is either the lowest or one of the lowest I have ever seen in mileage. Therefore it is very rare, if you don't like the price then keep it moving. If anyone is seriously interested, inbox me or text me 440-708-3849. You will get a quicker response via text.

·
Registered
376 Posts
i cant stand when these KIDS have to knock everyones price, someone like -jake- most likely had no interest in buying this car or maybe he did at an unrealistic price of 8500. its someone like -jake- that ruins vwvortex, there was no reason for you to pm this guy, ask him for a price, see his price, turn into the typical vortex gangster and comment on his thread saying its way too expensive for everything else to see. does it make you feel that much better to dis courage other people from buying a car you cant afford? a pm is a pm, keep it between you and the OP. PSASCA I recommend selling your car on craigslist or anything other than vortex, this place is a joke, all these kids made it a joke, good luck with your sale, there is a right buyer for everything, you wont see another 337 with 36k for a long time.

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thank you! I appreciate the write up. Pretty annoying when someone PMs you and then writes the price you tell them on the forum. I am not afraid to say the price I am looking for is around 15k. There are 1500 made and this one has 36k miles on it. Good luck finding another one with that many miles that isn't on a showroom floor.

·
Registered
52 Posts
My 337 just rolled over 30k miles yesterday and I am considering to put it up for sale. I couldn't agree with you more. I WOULD sell it, but I don't really need to. I would probably look for 15k as well. Good Luck!

·
Registered
135 Posts
Good luck as well.
My 337 has yet to hit 8k. As you stated, you don't need to sell it either and I think 15k for a solid low mile 337 is fair; especially if you're looking to just make a change.

bump :thumbup:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts