VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I am wanting to trade my bike for a gti vr6, I dont care what color (black yellow red preferably or jazz blue), also it will be a project car so it doesnt have to be in the best shape. So let me see what you have:D AS for the bike it runs great and I have taken care of it very well.. it has after market paint and a few minor scratches here and there. Custom exhaust and an aftermarket undertail. I just changed the oil and put a new chain and replaced both of the sprockets. The major bad thing is that the headlight housing cracked but the headlight still works just fine.. doesnt NEED a new headlight housing but a perfectionist would probably want one.. no other major problems.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I would take cash offers as well but prefer a vr... and it doesn't have to be in great shape... like i said im looking for a project car... a straight body,running engine and decent interior that's about it, doesn't matter what color

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.