·
Registered
2019 VW AllTrack, 2019 VW Tiguan, 2018 Audi S4
12,555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
5,748 Posts
Re: WTT 2010 GTI Cloth seats heated for Leather seats - 4dr PNW ([email protected])

2010 as in Mk6 GTI? The seats are way different looking. They're badass, but I don't know if one with a MkV could get away with just the Mk6 seats inside. A whole conversion; that'd be sick.

MkV Interlagos

vs Mk6 Interlagos

Edit: Just saw who's posting this; I've seen you around on both GolfMkV forums and here, so I'm sure you know what MkV interiors look like.

It'd be a sick swap for sure, I'd do it if I had leather and a 4 door. http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

Modified by g60_corrado_91 at 5:15 PM 12-9-2009

·
Registered
5,748 Posts
Re: (babydubz)

Quote, originally posted by babydubz »
man, if i had leather seats, i'd be all over these. do the US spec MKVI's have those seats?!

I'm pretty sure that's what they looked like when I saw it for the first time.

·
Registered
12,555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: (g60_corrado_91)

I believe the headrest is different but other than that the seats are like pictured. I will try to get better pics this weekend

·
Registered
12,555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Re: WTT 2010 GTI Cloth seats heated for Leather seats - 4dr PNW ([email protected])

bump me

·
Registered
5,748 Posts
Re: (01gtiaww)

Quote, originally posted by 01gtiaww »
US spec mk6 interlagos seats are not the same as those pictured above. http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

In that case, I apologize. They're similar looking though, and they do look better than the MkV Interlagos for sure!

·
Registered
2,557 Posts
Re: (g60_corrado_91)

Quote, originally posted by g60_corrado_91 »

In that case, I apologize. They're similar looking though, and they do look better than the MkV Interlagos for sure!

They look 100 times better than mkv seats and much more comfortable as well.
http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif pic for reference

·
Registered
12,555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

^ Yes, thank you. Mine compared to the ones above have the power back rest, I think all 4doors have that.

·
Registered
12,555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Re: (tgrinsell)

wish u were closer

·
Registered
12,555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Re: (tgrinsell)

yes

·
Registered
426 Posts

so do they look or are they more comfortable? i have an 09 GTI cloth interior(4months old) and im not feelin my seats...they seem narrow and hit my leg in a weird spot. i know the bolsters keep you snug but its like my leg sits on that corner of the bolster... my mk2 Recaro's were way better than these mk5 seats...im 5'11 not fat jus kinda of a wide broad shoulder dude or could be my ballz are too big..
looking for a wider seat w/heat...looking at buying those Recaro topline seats w/climate. or the R32 MK5 seats, they any wider? like the MK6 package jus dont have what you want to trade,, could be a minute on those?
Quote, originally posted by 01gtiaww »

They look 100 times better than mkv seats and much more comfortable as well.
http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif pic for reference

·
Registered
12,555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Re: (aznguyinadub)

IM sent back

The seats in the MK6 (cloth) are more comfortable than the mk5 cloth, I had 2 mk5s with cloth and hated both. These seats are way better, more roomier also.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.