VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
email [email protected]
i was going for an mk2 at first but ill consider a decent VR corrado also
I'm thinking bout the idea of a trade. I've only had the car for a month but no problems so far. I did get it from the original owners from PA. I'm thinkin this car is worth $4.5k. A mk2 vr worth around that would be what I'm looking for. As you will se from the pics the car is very clean with no major damage at all. 116k miles and I just spent about $1200 on top of what I paid for the car with new parts listed below. The car runs very good and the tranny doesn't grind at all.
Good
supersport coilovers new vr6 strut bearings. Maybe 3k miles $600
Removed resonators from exhaust and bosal muffler $150
Sony radio $200
Brand new goodyear tires. $250
brand new euro lip never installed $50
Other than these 4 things that I did when I got it everything is completely stock and unmolested
Bad. U know this list was gonna be here

I doubt the timing chain has been done. You can hear it
2 windows need regulators. 1 definitely. I haven't checked the other
A couple minor dents and scratches here and there on the body
Its missing the little rubber piece that holds the gas tank cover out flush to the body
If I forgot anything ill edit the post but this is it really. Nothing major at all. I'm not looking for any beat up old mks with a vr. Something around the same value of my car so that should be a pretty nice mk2 post up what you got
fone pics woas the best i could do

http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

Modified by DTOYVR6 at 11:07 AM 11-28-2008

Modified by DTOYVR6 at 9:27 PM 11-29-2008

·
Registered
4,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Re: WTT 99 GLX green/tan leather/dropped for mk2 vr golf/jetta coupe/corrado NYC (DTOYVR6)

http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

·
Registered
7,159 Posts
Re: WTT 99 GLX green/tan leather/dropped for mk2 vr golf/jetta coupe/corrado NYC (DTOYVR6)

if u want to sell outrite, lmk

·
Registered
4,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Re: WTT 99 GLX green/tan leather/dropped for mk2 vr golf/jetta coupe/corrado NYC (Type S)

sent im type s

1 - 4 of 4 Posts