VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had the wheels professionally powdercoated a year ago which cost me $250. The wheels have never been curbed, and are cleaned very often and waxed every few months. Although I live in colorado, the wheels have never been driven in snow and have never touched mag chloride or salt. There is no pressing need to have different wheels, so people who want money and a trade are out of luck. If you IM me, make sure to post because I have a make which blocks all pop ups.

· Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: WTT: Black Powdercoated Aristos for BBS RC's (GTi.:R)

I can't include tires because i recently spent almost 900 dollars to put new tires on. As for the condition of the RC's, probably good+ condition. I don't know exactly what that is so you can send pictures to [email protected]il.com so i can check it out.

· Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: WTT: Black Powdercoated Aristos for BBS RC's (J.:Remy)

Quote, originally posted by J.:Remy »
I would be willing to do a trade.
Good condition BBs rc's from a 2004.5 GLI with 14,000 miles. (Not my car obviously I just rolled 51,000)

Sweet. Where in Utah do you live (i am assuming pop tart oven isn't a place)? If you could send pictures that would be great too. I would be willing to drive part or the whole way to pick them up depending on where you are if that's good with you. My only dilemma is if we drive to meet I am pretty busy. Tomorrow I have nothing going on, but that is very short notice (but i could do it if your willing to), wed. and thurs. I am supposed to help my dad put a new boiler in (but I may be able to squeeze out of that), friday I was going to get the supercharger checked over in denver, and from then until later september I will be bike racing every weekend and going to school during the week so it would be very hard. Let me know what you want or can do. Thanks.
If you want to call to get things rolling a bit better my number is 970.376.8115 and you might need to leave a message because the cell service at my house is pretty bad.

Modified by Bingham_R32 at 3:51 PM 8-21-2006

· Banned
86 Posts
Re: WTT: Black Powdercoated Aristos for BBS RC's (Bingham_R32)

I got these wheels on trade, my 19" falken Koblenz + cash.
I just took a better look at them and there are some cracks in the finish an one wheel, and a little (only one spoke) on another. Definitly "Not Mint".
I live right in Salt Lake City.
You can give me a call and I can get some (camera phone) pics sent to you if you are really interested. You can give me a call when you are available.
And tomorrow would be great if you are down to meet on a drive....

· Banned
86 Posts
Re: (average_boost)

Bump because I GOT these!!! http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif
Who would have thought Green River Wy. And Green river UT. Would be so far away form one another?

Ha ha that was my bad..... And it did make for a nice drive

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.