VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Still Available For Trade as of 1-8-07
I put in my GHL 3" TB system in about a year ago and it's beautiful but now after a year of the loud non resonated system i kinda want something more quite so if anybody wants to just do a swap of their resonated 3" J pipe for my non resonated j pipe i'm down.
I would prefer somebody from the chicagoland area since i really can't afford to not drive my car for days at at time, but i will consider non local depending on the situation..
I drive a 2004 Jetta 1.8T
VIDEO OF TB IN MY SIGNATURE

Modified by Galacius29 at 12:05 PM 1-7-2007

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Re: WTT: GHL 3" RESONATED J PIPE FOR MY 3" NON RESONATED ONE (TurboRed GLi)

Hey, yea it's still on the car. I just added a short movie of it to my signature, so just click on the link and you can see it. I might try making another one maybe today or tomorrow in addition to that one. Do you have any clips of the resonated version?

Modified by Galacius29 at 12:33 PM 11-15-2006

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Re: WTT: GHL 3" RESONATED J PIPE FOR MY 3" NON RESONATED ONE (TurboRed GLi)

yea i'm down with meeting up, probably will work best, and if we like we could just swap it then and there, good stuff, let me know when you got some time, and where exactly are you located in chicago? I also got this other guy from the area interested, so i guess we'll see how things go.. let me know

Modified by Galacius29 at 8:18 PM 11-15-2006

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
well i will be busy today and i got work tomorrow (friday) till like 6:30pm, so if you wanted to meet after that, maybe around 7:00pm or so, that would work with me, or if you want to meet sat afternoon (i get off work sat at like 1:30Pm), let me know. And i was thinking we could meet halfway since live in naperville. How about around where 290 and 294 meet. There is a VW dealership there so we could meet around that area if you want? let me know

·
Registered
9,344 Posts
Re: (Galacius29)

I'm not in hurry so if you're busy don't worry. Friday night i guess i'll be busy, saturday afternoon i always do some work around the house. Maybe Sunday? I have the all they open. 290/294 sounds good to meet up, I'll let you know tommorow after 6pm on what's going on with my time.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.