VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1,453 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone interested in trading their Golf Grille for my GTI Grille. Prefer local, but depending on where I could meet halfway and do the swap on the spot. I'm looking to trade only, no sale.

I'm located in Northern Virginia, Woodbridge to be specific.

·
Registered
351 Posts
Soon

I have my new grille, but I'll have a full set of Golf grille inserts soon. Msg me if you're interested.

·
Registered
351 Posts
Me again

Still got her? I might be willing to do the swap thing. Is yours in perfect shape, no marks, scratches, chips? Mine definitely is.

I'm in Charlotte.

·
Registered
1,453 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Still got her? I might be willing to do the swap thing. Is yours in perfect shape, no marks, scratches, chips? Mine definitely is.

I'm in Charlotte.
Yep, still in perfect shape. I'm probably going to be visiting Charlotte in the next couple weeks, we could possibly meet up and you can check it out.

·
Registered
28 Posts
WTT: GTI upper Grille for Golf Grille

I have a new (less than 3 months old) Golf TDI that I'd love to trade the grill for the GTI's. Not sure how I'd get it up there, but I'll be up in NoVA over Thankgiving (family's there).

·
Registered
1,453 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I have a new (less than 3 months old) Golf TDI that I'd love to trade the grill for the GTI's. Not sure how I'd get it up there, but I'll be up in NoVA over Thankgiving (family's there).
If you can figure out an easy way to transport the grilles that would definitely work. There's no huge rush for me so just let me know.

·
Registered
1,453 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

I'm in Charlotte.
I will be in Charlotte this weekend, tried to pm you but looks like you have them disabled.

·
Millennial
German crap
23,862 Posts
Hm. I'm in Nova as well. Let me talk to my wife - she's mentioned at times that she likes the honeycomb, but I don't know if she was serious or not.

·
Registered
1,453 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Hm. I'm in Nova as well. Let me talk to my wife - she's mentioned at times that she likes the honeycomb, but I don't know if she was serious or not.
Cool, just let me know. I'm leaving Friday morning and will be back Sunday evening, but could meet up sometime before or after.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
711 Posts
It's CyberdogX

Sorry. Changed name.

Too bad I missed you. I would have liked to look at it. Come to Charlotte often? When will you be here next?

1 - 20 of 32 Posts