VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

· Registered
1,585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: wtt lowrider caddy coupe (1LIFEtoDuB)

dam wish you had one two bump

· Registered
1,585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: wtt lowrider caddy coupe (crazy mother dubber)

bump

· Registered
1,585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

dam bump it up

· Registered
1,585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

wtt for s/c or turbo set up bump it up

· Registered
1,375 Posts

I love me some lowriders. Dubs and lowriders are like peanut butter and jelly, haha. Does this car have hydros on it? Also, is that an E&G Grille?

· Registered
1,585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Re: wtt lowrider caddy coupe (kmg108)

yea its an e&g grill i didnt put the hyros on yet but i have the kit and im letting it go with the car.

· Registered
1,375 Posts

tell me more about the car beyond what I can see in the pic.
Do you have more pics of interior, paint condition/age (is that Kandy Organic Green HOK paint?), wheel specs (are those Vogue tires?), how does it run?, tell me about the hydro setup you bought thats going with the car.
I may be interested.

· Registered
1,585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

all aright the color is house of kolor organic green i have two tone interior light brown seude with green crush velvet i have 14x6 wire wheels with vouge tires i have a two pump pro hopper setup with all four springs two front purple 3 ton bouncing springs two 14 inch back hyro shocks 10 inch front hyro shocks 97 caddy deville seats front and back 10 switches in a clear box two power balls jvc cd player/radio 368 cbi 6.0 motor i believe its a buick motor e & g grill new back fillers power windows power seats and a oak wood steering wheel all of this for a low low price of 2000 or trade for a supercharger or turbo set up for a vr6 thankx dubbers

· Registered
1,585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Re: wtt lowrider caddy coupe (LowRiderVR)

bum you would have to pay for transpo i dont know how much from ny would cost ??? i could find out

· Registered
1,375 Posts

please post pics of the interior, engine and trunk. Also, was the paint done professionally? I only ask because Kandy is tricky to lay, even for the pros.
I'm still interested and only a few hours away.

· Registered
1,585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

more pics soon as i get this stupid cam working

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.